At Peachtree Baptist Church, our desire to serve the Lord faithfully is evidenced in every aspect of our ministry from Sunday School to the God-honoring preaching and worship services.
If you are interested in visiting our church, take a minute to read this page. These answers to frequently asked questions may help:
- What are your services like?
- At Peachtree Baptist Church we seek to glorify the Lord with each aspect of ministry. At a Peachtree service you can expect traditional hymn singing along with God-honoring special music. The preaching service is expositional with timeless Biblical application to living for Christ in today’s culture.
- How long are they?
- Services at Peachtree Baptist usually last about an hour and fifteen minutes, but can occasionally be longer.
- What is typical attire?
- The typical attire is a wide range of conservative dress with most women wearing dresses or skirts and men wearing nice shirts and some suits and ties.
- Is child care available?
- Peachtree Baptist Church is a family church. In this we encourage families to bring their children into the services to worship together as a family in the same manner that you find exemplified in God’s Word. A comfortable infant and child C.A.R.E. room is provided for children who need correction, attention, rest, or even to eat! The C.A.R.E. room is located in the left side of the foyer.