OUR ARTICLES OF FAITH
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, substitutionary death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the doctrine of grace to describe the mercy of God for undeserving sinners.
- We believe that salvation is solely by the grace of God.a. Christ Jesus the Lord, having died and shed His blood according to God’s gracious purpose, redeemed a people to Himself.b. The New Birth is an effectual work of God’s grace which produces repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in a visible, personal, pretribulational, pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ for believers.
- We believe in the responsibility for Christians to glorify the Lord in both the edification of fellow believers and the evangelism of the lost.
- We believe heaven and hell are literal, everlasting, and conscious locations; heaven being reserved for believers, and hell being reserved for unbelievers.
- We believe that God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His Word and work.
- We use only the Authorized Version of the Bible in the pulpit and in classroom instruction.
- Without apology, we stand against the ecumenical movement, the modern charismatic movement, and hypercalvinism.
Church Constitution & By-Laws
If you are interested in joining Peachtree Baptist Church, please take some time to review the Peachtree Baptist Church Constitution and By-Laws Document.